Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here we come a-wassailin'

If your iPod is anything like mine, there are songs you don't know that have magically found their way into your collection. So, putting my iPod on Shuffle Songs can lead to some interesting discoveries. Sometimes it's "meh", but sometimes it's "I LOVE this song! And I already own it! Score!"

Like Sunday Morning Yellow Sky by October Project. Sure, they haven't done anything since 2006, so I'm way behind, but better late than never! I know it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm glad for the find.

In the holiday music world, I'm really digging Pat a Pan by David Archuleta. I love the opening in French and the groove of the rest of the song. I've always liked Pat a Pan, and this arrangement is new and different compared to, say, yet another version of "(Christmas) Baby Please Come Home".

Also, more Muppets.

And, finally, courtesy of Theater Geek - a little Christmas-themed musical quiz. I've been working on it on and off all day, and only have 5 more to go. How many can you name?

No comments: